Storm and Hurricane Recovery:
We know this is a difficult time for you. We know you are anxious to get back to normal as soon as possible, but we encourage you to take a moment to verify the following before selecting your general contractor. We can help call today.
- What are the qualifications of your contractor? Can they assess the damage properly?
Our team includes qualified inspectors and with the information obtained by the inspection you are able to have an educated discussion with the insurance adjustors and know the scope of work required to get you back to normal as soon as possible. CLICK HERE TO CONTACT FINAL HOME INSPECTIONS
- How long as the contractor been in business?
Avoid those companies that ‘ started up’ to take advantage of those in distress
- Access to qualified subcontractors? What is their history with their subcontractors?
- How do they verify the quality of their work throughout the repair process?
- Do they offer a warranty?
- Is the schedule realistic during a large recovery effort?
Houston/Galveston is home to many good general contractors. You want a contractor you can trust and who will assist you in repairing the present home with features that will minimize your future risk. We sadly have often been called to repair the renovations that were carried out by unqualified contractors. Good contractors understand the cost of quality materials and the pressure of placed upon a contractors and subcontractors alike in an inflated market recreated by a storm recovery effort. Good contractors will provide you a fair price which is not always the cheapest.
Call us today.